Skriabin Alexey Nikolaevich
lawyer, Doctor of Laws
PROFILE IN REGISTER OF ATTORNEYS:
Skryabin Alexey Nikolaevich, lawyer, Doctor of Law, Professor of the Department of Civil and Commercial Law of the Donetsk Law Institute, Professor of the Department of Criminal Law, Procedure and Criminalistics of the Classical Private University of the Institute of Law named after Vladimir Stashis.
Author (co-author) of over one hundred scientific papers. Research interests: family law, civil procedure, civil law, criminal procedure, advocacy, legal psychology.
Personal sites: www.advokat-skriabin.com, yurist-zaporozhye.com, advokat-zaporozhye.com, advokat-dnepropetrovsk.com, advokat-rozluchennya.com.ua, advokatpo-razvodam.com.ua, rastorzhenie-braka.com .ua, emigrant.com.ua, rozluchennya.com.ua
- 2005-2007 – Lecturer at the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics of the Classical Private University.
- 2007-2010 – Senior Lecturer at the Department of Forensic Medicine and Psychiatry, Zaporozhye Law Institute, Dnepropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs.
- 2010-2011 – Associate Professor of the Department of Economic and Legal Disciplines of the Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs.
- 2011-2015 – Associate Professor of the Department of Philosophy and Political Science of the Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs.
- 2015 – present, Professor of the Department of Civil and Commercial Law of the Donetsk Law Institute, Professor of the Department of Criminal Law, Procedure and Criminalistics of the Classical Private University of the Institute of Law named after Vladimir Stashis
Taught disciplines Criminal Procedure, Legal Psychology, Law Enforcement, Civil Law, Civil Procedure, Family Law, Judicial and Law Enforcement Agencies.
Practicing lawyer since 2007. Specialization – Family Law. He is a member of the Ukrainian Lawyers Association. He was awarded the Diploma “Human Rights Defender of the Year – 2010” for the development of legislative norms and innovations that significantly influenced the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens.
Improved qualifications and underwent training: USA (Washington, South Dakota) – 2012, Italy -2014r., Germany (Berlin) – 2016, Poland -2019.
HIGHER EDUCATION, SCIENTIFIC DEGREES AND RANKS
June 29, 2005 Diploma of qualification Master of Laws Jurisprudence
September 14, 2007 Certificate of the right to practice law Specializing in family matters
June 26, 2007 Diploma in qualification of a master of psychology, teacher of a higher educational institution (Psychology)
November 10, 2010 Diploma of the candidate of legal sciences Legal psychology 19.00.06 (legal sciences specialty)
December 23, 2011 Associate Professor’s Certificate Associate Professor of the Department of Economic and Legal Disciplines
28 February 2017 Diploma in qualification Master of Public Service
28 February 2017 Diploma in qualification Master in Management of an educational institution
5 March 2019 Diploma of qualification Master in International Law
October 15, 2019 Diploma of Doctor of Science in Criminal Procedure and Forensic Science; forensic examination; operational-search activity specialty 12.00.09
Attorney Skryabin Oleksiy Nikolaevich, Candidate of Legal Sciences, Associate Professor, experience as a lawyer since 2007, provides legal services for divorces, dissolution of marriages in Ukraine, which were concluded:
- in Ukraine, between citizens of Ukraine;
- in Ukraine, between citizens of Ukraine and foreigners who live in Ukraine, as well as abroad
- abroad, if one of the spouses is a citizen of Ukraine
On this page you have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the judicial practice of Alexey Nikolayevich Skryabin.
We provide legal services for divorce, divorce, divorce proceedings through a court without the presence of a party (plaintiff) in the case.
Geographically, we are located in the city of Zaporozhye, at the address: 69039, Zaporozhye, st. Gogol 149 building 2; 69039, Zaporozhye, st. Timiryazev 36, however, we dissolve marriages throughout Ukraine, which is confirmed by decisions of courts from all cities of Ukraine.
We are responsible for our work and guarantee a positive result.
More details with court decisions on divorce and divorce in Ukraine in such cities as: Vinnitsa, Dnipro (Dnepropetrovsk), Donetsk, Zhitomir, Zaporozhye, Ivano-Frankovsk, Kiev, Kropyvnytskyi (Kirovograd), Lugansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Nikolaev, Odessa , Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnitsky, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi