Divorce by mutual consent through a court in Ukraine
- What does consent divorce mean in Ukraine?
- What disagreements can there be in a divorce by mutual consent in Ukraine?
- How to properly file a divorce by mutual consent?
- How to file a lawsuit for divorce by mutual consent of the child in Ukraine?
- What is the procedure for divorce by mutual consent through the court in Ukraine?
- What documents are needed for a divorce by mutual consent in court in Ukraine
- How to fill out an application for divorce through a court by mutual consent in Ukraine?
- Terms of divorce by mutual agreement through court in Ukraine
What does consent divorce mean in Ukraine?
Consensual divorce means that the couple has made a joint decision to officially terminate the marriage. Making a general decision on divorce greatly simplifies the divorce procedure, since in most cases this means that there is no disagreement between husband and wife.
At the same time, it often happens that the decision to divorce is made mutually, and some questions regarding the conditions of divorce cause a dispute between the spouses.
What disagreements can there be in a divorce by mutual consent in Ukraine?
Despite the joint decision to divorce, disagreements may arise between partners regarding such issues:
- alimony: amount, terms of payment (if a family with a child);
- division of common property;
- with which parent the child will live;
- how parental responsibilities will be shared between partners.
How to properly file a divorce by mutual consent?
Divorce by mutual consent can be formalized through:
- court (family with children);
- REGISTRY OFFICE (family without children).
In the event of a divorce by mutual consent, when there are children, the divorce is formalized in court, and issues regarding alimony, the child’s residence and communication with him are resolved there.
In the absence of children, a divorce by mutual agreement can be filed at the registry office. If there are disagreements between the partners regarding common property (movable or immovable), then such issues are resolved through the courts.
How to file a lawsuit for divorce by mutual consent of the child in Ukraine?
In order to dissolve a marriage in court, if you have a child, you need:
- fill out applications;
- prepare the necessary documents;
- to draw up an agreement, which will indicate and distribute the responsibilities of each of the spouses regarding children.
Drawing up a contract and settling issues regarding the responsibilities of parents in relation to children is a very important point. Depending on how well such an agreement is drawn up, the further communication of children with each of the parents depends.
A lawyer in the field of family law will help to correctly draw up such an agreement and resolve disagreements between spouses regarding the upbringing, living of children and making decisions regarding the life of children.
In order to submit an agreement to the court for divorce by mutual consent, you must have it certified by a notary.
It is also important to note that in the case of filing a joint application for divorce in court, when the decision of one partner regarding the divorce is changed, such a statement loses its legal force.
What is the procedure for divorce by mutual consent through the court in Ukraine?
The procedure for divorce by mutual agreement through the court is as follows:
- preparation of documents;
- filling out an application (claim / joint);
- if necessary, execution of a contract;
- coordination of a divorce procedure with a lawyer (if a specialist represents your interests in court).
What documents are needed for a divorce by mutual consent in court in Ukraine
When registering a divorce by mutual agreement through the court, in addition to the application, you must provide:
- certificate of marriage;
- birth certificate of a common child;
- agreement, with a joint application for divorce;
- a receipt for payment of the court fee.
How to fill out an application for divorce through a court by mutual consent in Ukraine?
There are two ways to file for divorce in court by mutual desire:
- fill out a joint application;
- file a statement of claim (by one of the married couple).
Each separate situation of divorce has its own characteristics, which determine the most optimal option for registration of divorce. For an easier and faster registration of a divorce by mutual consent through the court, it is worth contacting a family lawyer who will consider your situation, determine the best way to dissolve the marriage and help you file a divorce.
Terms of divorce by mutual agreement through court in Ukraine
When registering a divorce, many people are interested in the answer to the question, how long does a divorce by mutual consent take through a court?
The duration of the divorce proceedings in court depends on:
- whether the decision to divorce someone from the couple has changed;
- whether one of the spouses is dragging out the divorce proceedings;
- whether the husband and wife attended the court hearings, or someone did not come.
If there were no such situations, then the terms for divorce by mutual agreement through the court will be one month from the date of the first hearing.
If such situations have been noted, then you can simplify the divorce procedure by seeking legal assistance. A lawyer will advise you on ways to speed up the process and help you file a quick divorce.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to file for divorce by mutual consent in court in Ukraine?
In court, you can file a statement of claim for divorce or joint. A family lawyer who specializes in divorce can help you choose the right application form.
- What should be done to quickly file a divorce by mutual consent in court?
The easiest way to dissolve a marriage is to seek legal assistance from a lawyer who will guide you in the methods and conditions of divorce, determine the necessary documents and formalize the dissolution of family relations.
- What are the terms for divorce through a court by mutual consent?
The shortest duration of a divorce in this case is a month, if there are no complicating factors. Otherwise, you can speed up the process with the help of a lawyer.
- How much does a consensual divorce cost?
The cost of a divorce is the same as the court fee and the lawyer’s fees to represent you in court.
Useful site materials divorce.com.ua:
- Divorce in court without the presence of a spouse
- Divorce online in Ukraine
- Divorce from a foreigner in Ukraine
- Divorce from a prisoner in Ukraine
- Consent divorce through court in Ukraine
- Divorce from a pregnant wife in Ukraine
- Divorce without documents in Ukraine
- Divorce in other city in Ukraine
- Turnkey divorce in Ukraine
- Divorce abroad in Ukraine