Divorce from a pregnant wife in Ukraine
- How to file for divorce from a pregnant woman in Ukraine?
- What are the features of a divorce from a pregnant woman initiated by her husband in Ukraine?
- What are the features of a divorce from a pregnant woman initiated by the wife in Ukraine?
- What violations can there be when divorcing a pregnant woman in Ukraine?
- What is the procedure for divorcing a pregnant woman if the husband is not the father of the child?
- Is it possible to file for divorce from a pregnant woman at the registry office in Ukraine?
How to file for divorce from a pregnant woman in Ukraine?
In the past few years, cases of divorce from a pregnant wife have become more frequent in legal practice. In connection with the current situation, the question of how to properly formalize such a divorce becomes relevant?
The solution to this issue differs depending on the situation in the pair.
So to officially end the relationship when the spouse is in a position, you can in different ways:
- resolution of the issue in court;
- filing a joint application to the registry office.
What are the features of a divorce from a pregnant woman initiated by her husband in Ukraine?
Modern legislation upholds the rights of the child, so a man cannot dissolve a marriage in such cases:
- the child’s age has not reached one year.
The possibility of officially breaking off relations in a married couple is determined by:
- committing an illegal act in relation to a spouse;
- exclusion of information about the father from the child’s birth certificate;
- the other person acknowledged paternity.
In other cases, if the wife is against the divorce proceedings, the spouse cannot file for divorce.
What are the features of a divorce from a pregnant woman initiated by the wife in Ukraine?
In the case when the decision on the need to officially end family relations is made by a woman, it is easier to formalize the divorce process. Family law does not place restrictions on when a pregnant woman initiates a divorce.
What may be the reasons for the manifestation of the initiative to end family relations officially on the part of the pregnant woman:
- contradictions in the family that cannot be resolved;
- male bad habits (alcoholism, drug addiction, gambling addiction);
- extramarital pregnancy.
What violations can there be when divorcing a pregnant woman in Ukraine?
Many couples, knowing about the complication of the divorce process by the fact of pregnancy, hide this fact when drawing up documents.
At the same time, the spouses do not take into account the fact that the court can:
- to suspend the divorce case;
- return the claim for divorce;
To avoid the difficulties and difficulties of registration of divorce during pregnancy, the best solution would be to contact a lawyer. A family lawyer will consider and study all the specifics of your situation, advise you on how to dissolve the marriage correctly and accompany you during the divorce process.
What is the procedure for divorcing a pregnant woman if the husband is not the father of the child?
The procedure for divorce if the husband is not the father of the child is as follows:
- divorce through the registry office, if divorce is drawn up by consent.
- divorce through the courts, if the divorce is without the consent of the wife.
To do this, the husband needs to prove that he is not the father of the child.
Evidence can be presented to the court in the form:
- certificates of infertility;
- the results of the genetic test.
Is it possible to file for divorce from a pregnant woman at the registry office in Ukraine?
Divorce from a pregnant wife at the registry office is possible only if the wife wishes to divorce.
For this you need:
- collect documents;
- fill in the application form;
- pay the state fee.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT AUTHORITIES DIVORCE A PREGNANT WIFE?
You can issue such a divorce through the court and through the registry office, depending on the availability of conditions allowing such a divorce.
- CAN THE COURT REFUSE THE CLAIM IN DIVORCE FROM A PREGNANT WOMAN?
Yes, maybe, if this fact was hidden, and during the court session it turned out that the documents were not reliable, and the spouse was pregnant. At the same time, there are no other reasons for divorce.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO DIVORCE A PREGNANT WOMAN THROUGH THE REGISTRY OFFICE?
Yes, it is possible to file a divorce through the registry office, if both partners are not against the dissolution of such a marriage.
- WHAT CAN THE LAWYER HELP IN DIVORCE FROM A PREGNANT WOMAN?
A lawyer can fully accompany the divorce process and help you choose the right tactics for choosing the reasons for divorce and explain the basics of the law.
- Divorce documents
- Divorce without consent
- Divorce and alimony
- Divorce from children
- Divorce decision
- Divorce certificate
- Divorce terms
All publications divorce lawyer
Tags of the site divorce.com.ua: apply for a divorce from a pregnant woman, file a pregnant woman for divorce, file for a divorce for a pregnant woman, divorce a pregnant woman, divorce a pregnant wife.
Useful site materials divorce.com.ua:
- Divorce in court without the presence of a spouse
- Divorce online in Ukraine
- Divorce from a foreigner in Ukraine
- Divorce from a prisoner in Ukraine
- Consent divorce through court in Ukraine
- Divorce from a pregnant wife in Ukraine
- Divorce without documents in Ukraine
- Divorce in other city in Ukraine
- Turnkey divorce in Ukraine
- Divorce abroad in Ukraine